The Arbutus Center has several laboratory spaces as well as several Georgia Tech high-definition connected classrooms and collaboration rooms in both Atlanta and Savannah.
- e-Education room, a collaboration/lab space with high-definition connections
- Video recording studio
- Two conference rooms with telepresence capability
- VL 461, an advanced collaboration space with high-definition connections to other Atlanta and Savannah spaces.
- VL 456, a high-definition classroom
- Two collaboration / conference rooms with Cisco Telepresence and Polycom connectivity.
- Content development studio in the Digital Media Lab
- VIP team space in the Digital Media Lab
- DML collaboration studio with teleconference access.
- Ten telepresence-connected classrooms
- High-definition connection to research lab
- Collaboration space with Cisco Telepresence system
- Two small-group collaboration rooms with telepresence capability